2.21.2008

My new room







this is my room! after sharing my room with ethan for SEVEN years i get my own room. we painted it seahawk colors. i have way more memorabilia than in the top and the right picture. the bed over in the right picture is queen sized. i love it sooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!! i have my own playstation 1! [and a tv to play it on.] it is a very large room compared to my old room. what would your dream room be?

12 comments:

grandma & grandpa from North Dakota said...

Wow, Noah! Your blog is great! You'll have to help me with our blog when you come in June! Can hardly wait!
Love you, Gr & Gr from ND

The Aldridge's said...

Great blog Noah! I love the colors of your room, they look nice. My ideal room would be one that I am in the bed and get to sleep until Noon.

Cheryl

The Aldridge's said...

My dream room would be any bedroom where I can get more that 6 hours of uninterupped sleep. :-)

Pat

Mike said...

Noah,
it is cool to have a blog buddy. Your room is AWESOME!! I wish I had a room like that. My dream room would have a wide screen HD T.V., a computer, and all of the electronic devices.

Devin

the millers said...

grandma and grandpa: thank you for the comment, i love reading your blog. i wish i could come out sooner than june!


cheryl: that would be very nice to be able to sleep 'till noon (on mon. - fri.)


pat: i wish my mom would let me get less than 6 hours of sleep. (-:



devin: to have a room like that would be pretty awesome!

noah

Mariner Tim said...

Noah-- What a great looking room!!
My ultimate room would be half U2, half Seattle Mariners, with a big tv to watch them both. Have fun with your blog--Uncle Tim

Rachel said...

Hey Noah, my name is Rachel and I knew your parents when they worked with MY parents in Gresham, OR. I love your new room! It's one of the coolest rooms I've ever seen. We don't have boys in our house so it's REALLY fun to see a boy's room all decked out!

P-D's said...

Noah,
My dream room would have its own "chuttle" stop...if you know what I mean!!!
Love ya,
Auntie Holly

Susan said...

Noah,

GREAT BLOG! I can't wait to hear more. I love the decorations in your room.See you at school tomorrow!

Mrs. Greer

P-D's said...

Noah,
What, no comment about the "chuttle"??? You aren't ignoring me are you?!?!?

Auntie Holly

the millers said...

uncle tim: u2 ok, mariners iffy, big screen tv
alright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (-:



rachel: no boys?!?!?!?! how do you live?!?!?!?!?!


aunt holly: it's not funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



mrs. greer: thanks for the comment

P-D's said...

You know I love you Noah! and I can't wait to do Disney with you again!!!

Auntie Holly