Noah,OK you ignore my last comment to you but here I am again, your faithful Aunt, to make another comment...hair looks great!!!Love ya!Auntie Holly
WOW I can't believe you would do that to your hair!!!!!!!!!! Are you going to keep it that way??? Because it looks kinda cool!!!!! LOL -JUSTIN!!!!!!! your best cuz
Noah, Your hair was (is?) totally hilarious. Did you win a prize for that great haircut? Later Dude--Uncle Tim
nice hair... lol. but u shoulda gone with the Chuck Lidell look...T*Y*L*E*R
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Noah,
OK you ignore my last comment to you but here I am again, your faithful Aunt, to make another comment...hair looks great!!!
Love ya!
Auntie Holly
WOW I can't believe you would do that to your hair!!!!!!!!!! Are you going to keep it that way??? Because it looks kinda cool!!!!! LOL
-JUSTIN!!!!!!! your best cuz
Noah,
Your hair was (is?) totally hilarious. Did you win a prize for that great haircut?
Later Dude--Uncle Tim
nice hair... lol. but u shoulda gone with the Chuck Lidell look...
T*Y*L*E*R
Post a Comment